Before Justin Herbert hits the field for Sunday's game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers (6-5) meet the Cincinnati Bengals (7-4) in Week 13 at Paul Brown Stadium.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Justin Herbert Prop Bet Odds
Justin Herbert Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- This year Herbert has racked up 3,230 passing yards (293.6 per game) while going 289-for-438 (66.0% completion percentage) and throwing 24 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- He's also helped out on the ground, with 243 rushing yards (22.1 ypg) on 43 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The Chargers have called a pass in 63.9% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 36.1% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 16th in the NFL in points scored.
- Herbert has thrown 61 passes in the red zone this season, 51.7% of his team's red zone plays.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Herbert's matchup with the Bengals.
Success Rate This Season
Passing Yards Prop
Rushing Yards Prop
1+ Pass TDs
2+ Pass TDs
1+ Rush TDs
Matchup vs. Cincinnati
- In one matchup against the Bengals, Herbert threw for zero passing yards, 289.5 yards fewer than his over/under for Sunday.
- Herbert did not throw a touchdown pass in that outing against the Bengals.
- The 269.1 yards per game the Bengals are conceding through the air makes them the NFL's 24th-ranked pass defense.
- The Bengals have allowed 14 passing TDs this year (1.3 per game), ranking them second among NFL defenses.
- In last week's matchup with the Broncos, Herbert completed 63.6% of his passes for 303 yards, while throwing two touchdowns with two interceptions.
- He added four carries for 36 yards, averaging nine yards per attempt.
- Herbert has racked up 880 passing yards (293.3 per game) and has a 65.5% completion percentage (78-for-119) over his last three appearances, tossing six touchdowns and four interceptions.
- He's also chipped in on the ground, with 148 rushing yards (49.3 ypg) on 15 carries.
Herbert's Los Angeles Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive