For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Raiders vs. Washington
- Las Vegas and its opponents have gone over the current 47.5-point total in seven of 12 games this season.
- In 54.5% of Washington's games this season (6/11), the teams combined to score more than Sunday's total of 47.5.
- Sunday's total is 3.2 points higher than the combined 44.3 PPG average of the two teams.
- The 52.4 points per game these two squads have allowed their opponents to score this season are 4.9 more than the 47.5 total in this contest.
- Raiders games this season feature an average total of 48.6 points, a number 1.1 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 2020, games involving the Football Team have averaged a total of 46.5 points, 1.0 fewer than this game's set over/under.
Raiders stats and trends
- Las Vegas has six wins against the spread in 11 games this season.
- The Raiders have covered the spread once this season when favored by 2.5 points or more (in four chances).
- Las Vegas' games this year have gone over the point total six times in 12 opportunities (50%).
- This year, the Raiders score just 2.1 fewer points per game (23.5) than the Football Team surrender (25.6).
- Las Vegas is 6-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall this season when the team puts up more than 25.6 points.
- The Raiders collect 26.3 more yards per game (385.6) than the Football Team give up per outing (359.3).
- Las Vegas is 6-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when the team totals over 359.3 yards.
- The Raiders have 12 turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Football Team.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Las Vegas' matchup with Washington.
Washington stats and trends
- Washington has played 11 games, with four wins against the spread.
- The Football Team have been underdogs by 2.5 points or more eight times this year and are 3-5 ATS in those games.
- Washington has hit the over in 45.5% of its opportunities this season (five times over 11 games with a set point total).
- The Football Team score 20.8 points per game, 6.0 fewer than the Raiders allow (26.8).
- Washington is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall when the team puts up more than 26.8 points.
- The Football Team rack up 349.9 yards per game, only 10.6 fewer than the 360.5 the Raiders allow.
- Washington is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall when the team piles up more than 360.5 yards.
- This season the Football Team have turned the ball over 16 times, four more than the Raiders' takeaways (12).
Home and road insights
- Las Vegas has two wins against the spread, and is 3-3 overall, at home this season.
- At home, as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Raiders have one win ATS (1-2).
- This year, in six home games, Las Vegas has hit the over four times.
- This season, Raiders home games average 49.0 points, 1.5 more than this outing's over/under (47.5).
- Washington has two wins against the spread, and is 2-3 overall, in away games.
- In three of five away games this season, Washington has gone over the total.
- Football Team away games this season average 46.0 total points, 1.5 fewer than this matchup's over/under (47.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.