For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Dolphins vs. Giants
- Miami and its opponents have gone over the current 40-point total in seven of 12 games this season.
- New York and its opponents have combined to score more than 40 points in six of 11 games this season.
- The two teams combine to score 37.9 points per game, 2.1 less than the over/under in this contest.
- These two squads surrender a combined 46.3 points per game, 6.3 more than this contest's over/under.
- Dolphins games this season feature an average total of 45.5 points, a number 5.5 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- The 46.5 PPG average total in Giants games this season is 6.5 points more than this game's over/under.
Dolphins stats and trends
- Miami has seven wins against the spread in 12 games this season.
- Miami's games this year have gone over the point total in 41.7% of its opportunities (five times in 12 games with a set point total).
- This year, the Dolphins put up 3.5 fewer points per game (19.5) than the Giants surrender (23.0).
- Miami is 4-0 against the spread and 2-2 overall this season when the team scores more than 23.0 points.
- The Dolphins collect 60.7 fewer yards per game (310.8) than the Giants allow per contest (371.5).
- When Miami piles up over 371.5 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Dolphins have turned the ball over one more time (20 total) than the Giants have forced a turnover (19) this season.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Miami's matchup with the Giants.
Giants stats and trends
- In New York's 11 games this year, it has six wins against the spread.
- This season, the Giants have just two ATS wins in five games as an underdog of 6.5 points or more.
- New York's games this season have gone over the total in three out of 11 opportunities (27.3%).
- This year the Giants score 4.9 fewer points per game (18.4) than the Dolphins give up (23.3).
- When New York scores more than 23.3 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Giants rack up 49.9 fewer yards per game (317.5) than the Dolphins allow per outing (367.4).
- In games that New York totals more than 367.4 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Giants have 14 giveaways this season, while the Dolphins have 19 takeaways.
Home and road insights
- Miami is 4-2 against the spread, and 3-3 overall, at home this year.
- This year, Miami has gone over the total in three of six games at home.
- This season, Dolphins home games average 44.8 points, 4.8 more than this matchup's over/under (40).
- New York is 3-2 against the spread, and 1-4 overall, on the road.
- In three of five road games this year, New York has gone over the total.
- The average point total in Giants away games this season is 47.8 points, 7.8 more than this contest's over/under (40).
Powered by Data Skrive.