Before Mike Evans hits the field for Sunday's game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. NFC South rivals meet in Week 13 when Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-3) play the Atlanta Falcons (5-6) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Mike Evans Prop Bet Odds
Mike Evans Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Evans has put together a 695-yard season so far (63.2 per game) with 10 touchdowns, hauling in 50 passes on 82 targets.
- Evans has been the target of 17.6% (82 total) of his team's 466 passing attempts this season.
- Evans has seen the ball thrown his way 14 times in the red zone this season, 15.4% of his team's 91 red zone pass attempts.
- The Buccaneers, who rank second in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 65.4% of the time while running the football 34.6% of the time.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Evans' matchup with the Falcons.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Atlanta
- In his 10 matchups against the Falcons, Evans' 85.1 receiving yards average is 23.6 more than his over/under for Sunday's game (61.5).
- Evans has caught a touchdown pass against the Falcons five times, and had multiple TDs in three of those games.
- Note: Evans' stats vs. Falcons date back to 2016.
- The Falcons have the NFL's 13th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 249.3 yards per game through the air.
- The Falcons have given up 21 touchdowns through the air (1.9 per game). They are 27th in the NFL in that category.
- In last week's game against the Colts, Evans was targeted six times and racked up three catches for 16 yards.
- Evans has collected 151 receiving yards (50.3 per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 11 passes on 20 targets over his last three games.
Evans' Tampa Bay Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive