For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Vikings vs. Lions
- Minnesota has combined with its opponents to score more than 47 points in eight of 11 games this season.
- So far this season, 33.3% of Detroit's games (4/12) have had more combined points than Sunday's total of 47.
- Sunday's total is 5.7 points higher than the combined 41.3 PPG average of the two teams.
- These two squads surrender a combined 51.4 points per game, 4.4 more than this contest's over/under.
- Vikings games this season feature an average total of 49.9 points, a number 2.9 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- The 47 total in this game is 1.0 point above the 46.0 average total in Lions games this season.
Vikings stats and trends
- Against the spread, Minnesota is 6-5-0 this year.
- The Vikings have been favored by 7 points or more one time this season and have not covered the spread in any of them.
- Minnesota's games this year have hit the over in 54.5% of its opportunities (six times in 11 games with a set point total).
- The Vikings put up 25.5 points per game, comparable to the 26.3 per contest the Lions give up.
- Minnesota is 6-0 against the spread and 4-2 overall this season when the team notches more than 26.3 points.
- The Vikings collect only 4.4 more yards per game (381.2) than the Lions allow per outing (376.8).
- Minnesota is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall when the team totals more than 376.8 yards.
- The Vikings have eight giveaways this season, while the Lions have 13 takeaways.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Minnesota's matchup with the Lions.
Lions stats and trends
- In Detroit's 11 games this season, it has eight wins against the spread.
- The Lions have been underdogs by 7 points or more six times this season and are 5-1 ATS in those games.
- Detroit has hit the over in 25% of its opportunities this season (three times in 12 games with a set point total).
- The Lions average 9.3 fewer points per game (15.8) than the Vikings surrender (25.1).
- The Lions rack up 77.5 fewer yards per game (305.4) than the Vikings allow per matchup (382.9).
- In games that Detroit churns out over 382.9 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Lions have turned the ball over one more time (14 total) than the Vikings have forced a turnover (13) this season.
Home and road insights
- Detroit is 4-2 against the spread, and 0-6 overall, at home.
- Detroit has hit the over twice in six home games this year.
- This season, Lions home games average 46.6 points, 0.4 fewer than this contest's over/under (47).
- Minnesota is 2-4 overall, and 4-2 against the spread, in away games.
- This year, in six road games, Minnesota has gone over the total five times.
- This season, Vikings away games average 49.4 points, 2.4 more than this contest's over/under (47).
Powered by Data Skrive.