Bookmakers have posted plenty of player props for Sunday's NFL action, including for Rob Gronkowski, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX. NFC South foes meet in Week 13 when Gronkowski and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-3) take on the Atlanta Falcons (5-6) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Rob Gronkowski Prop Bet Odds
Rob Gronkowski Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Gronkowski has caught 29 passes on 40 targets for 378 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 34.4 yards per game.
- So far this season, 8.6% of the 466 passes thrown by his team have gone Gronkowski's way.
- Gronkowski has seen the ball thrown his way nine times in the red zone this season, 9.9% of his team's 91 red zone pass attempts.
- The Buccaneers, who rank second in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 65.4% of the time while opting for the ground attack 34.6% of the time.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Gronkowski's matchup with the Falcons.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Atlanta
- In his four matchups against the Falcons, Gronkowski's 37 receiving yards average is 15.5 less than his over/under for Sunday's game (52.5).
- Gronkowski, in four matchups, had a touchdown catch once. And he had multiple TDs in that game.
- Note: Gronkowski's stats vs. Falcons date back to 2016.
- The 249.3 passing yards the Falcons allow per game makes them the NFL's 13th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Falcons' defense is 27th in the league, conceding 1.9 passing touchdowns per game.
- In last week's matchup with the Colts, Gronkowski caught seven passes for 123 yards (17.6 yards per reception) while being targeted nine times.
- Gronkowski has hauled in 13 passes (17 targets) for 194 yards (64.7 per game) over his last three games.
Gronkowski's Tampa Bay Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive