For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Buccaneers vs. Falcons
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have gone over the current 50.5-point total in six of 11 games this season.
- Atlanta's games have gone over 50.5 points in four of 11 chances this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 49.6, is 0.9 points fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- The 50.5 points these two squads have combined to allow on average this season is equal to the over/under in this contest.
- The average total in Buccaneers games this season is 50.8, 0.3 points more than Sunday's total of 50.5.
- The 50.5 total in this game is 2.7 points higher than the 47.8 average total in Falcons games this season.
Buccaneers stats and trends
- Tampa Bay is 5-6-0 against the spread this year.
- So far this season, the Buccaneers have been installed as favorites by a 10.5-point margin or more four times and are 4-0 ATS in those games.
- Tampa Bay's games this year have hit the over six times in 11 opportunities (54.5%).
- The Buccaneers put up 4.0 more points per game (31.5) than the Falcons allow (27.5).
- Tampa Bay is 5-2 against the spread and 7-0 overall this season when the team scores more than 27.5 points.
- The Buccaneers rack up 39.9 more yards per game (401.7) than the Falcons give up per outing (361.8).
- Tampa Bay is 3-5 against the spread and 6-2 overall when the team picks up over 361.8 yards.
- The Buccaneers have turned the ball over 15 times this season, four more turnovers than the Falcons have forced (11).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Tampa Bay's matchup with the Falcons.
Falcons stats and trends
- Atlanta is 4-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Falcons have yet to cover the spread this season when underdogs by 10.5 points or more.
- Atlanta has gone over the point total in 45.5% of its opportunities this year (five times over 11 games with a set point total).
- This season the Falcons score 4.9 fewer points per game (18.1) than the Buccaneers allow (23.0).
- When Atlanta scores more than 23.0 points, it is 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Falcons average 310.5 yards per game, only 18.0 fewer than the 328.5 the Buccaneers allow.
- In games that Atlanta piles up more than 328.5 yards, the team is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- This season the Falcons have 18 turnovers, five fewer than the Buccaneers have takeaways (23).
Home and road insights
- Atlanta has covered the spread once at home, and is 1-4 overall there, this year.
- Atlanta has hit the over twice in five home games this year.
- Falcons home games this season average 47.0 total points, 3.5 fewer than this matchup's over/under (50.5).
- Away from home, Tampa Bay has just one win against the spread and is 3-3 overall.
- This year, in six away games, Tampa Bay has gone over the total three times.
- The average point total in Buccaneers away games this season is 51.6 points, 1.1 more than this contest's over/under (50.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.