There will be player prop bets available for Tee Higgins before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals (7-4) take on the Los Angeles Chargers (6-5) in Week 13 at Paul Brown Stadium.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Tee Higgins Prop Bet Odds
Tee Higgins Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Higgins has 43 receptions (68 targets) for 560 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 50.9 yards per game.
- So far this season, 19.8% of the 344 passes thrown by his team have gone Higgins' way.
- With seven targets in the red zone this season, Higgins has been on the receiving end of 19.4% of his team's 36 red zone pass attempts.
- The Bengals, who rank seventh in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 53.3% of the time while running the football 46.7% of the time.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Higgins' matchup with the Chargers.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Los Angeles
- Higgins' zero receiving yards in his one matchup against the Chargers are 56.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday's game.
- Higgins did not have a touchdown catch in that game against the Chargers.
- The 218.3 passing yards the Chargers yield per game makes them the NFL's third-ranked pass defense this season.
- With 16 passing TDs conceded this year, the Chargers defense is ranked 10th in the league.
- Against the Steelers last week, Higgins was targeted eight times and picked up 114 yards on six receptions while scoring one touchdown.
- During his last three games, Higgins has put up 207 yards (on 14 grabs) and one touchdown.
Higgins' Cincinnati Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive