Bookmakers have posted plenty of player prop bets for Monday's NFL action, including for Josh Allen, who takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on ESPN. AFC East rivals square off in Week 13 when Allen's Buffalo Bills (7-4) play the New England Patriots (8-4) at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Josh Allen Prop Bet Odds
Josh Allen Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Allen has passed for 3,071 yards (279.2 per game) while completing 66.8% of his passes (274-for-410), with 25 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- He's also rushed 69 times for 383 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 34.8 yards per game.
- The Bills, who rank ninth in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 59.5% of the time while running the football 40.5% of the time.
- Allen has attempted 71 of his 410 passes in the red zone, accounting for 53.4% of his team's red zone plays.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Allen's matchup with the Patriots.
Success Rate This Season
Passing Yards Prop
Rushing Yards Prop
1+ Pass TDs
2+ Pass TDs
1+ Rush TDs
Matchup vs. New England
- Allen averaged 175.3 passing yards per game in six matchups against the Patriots, 63.2 yards less than his over/under for Monday.
- Allen threw a touchdown pass in three of those games against the Patriots, and threw multiple touchdown passes twice.
- The 218.3 passing yards the Patriots give up per game makes them the NFL's third-ranked pass defense this season.
- With 14 passing TDs conceded this season, the Patriots defense is ranked second in the league.
- In last week's outing against the Saints, Allen racked up 260 yards while completing 82.1% of his passes, while tossing four touchdowns with two interceptions.
- He also tacked on 43 yards on eight carries, averaging 5.4 yards per carry without a touchdown.
- Allen has 835 passing yards (278.3 ypg), completing 71.4% of his passes and recording eight touchdown passes and five interceptions over his last three games.
- He's also contributed in the ground game, with 64 rushing yards (21.3 ypg) on 12 carries.
Allen's Buffalo Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive