For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for 49ers vs. Bengals
- San Francisco and its opponents have combined to score more than 49.5 points in five of 12 games this season.
- In 50% of Cincinnati's games this season (6/12), the teams combined to score more than Sunday's total of 49.5.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 52.9, is 3.4 points above Sunday's over/under.
- The 45.5 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 4.0 fewer than the 49.5 total in this contest.
- 49ers games have an average total of 47.0 points this season, 2.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 2021, games involving the Bengals have averaged a total of 46.5 points, 3.0 fewer than this game's set over/under.
49ers stats and trends
- Against the spread, San Francisco is 5-7-0 this year.
- The 49ers have an ATS record of 4-6 in their 10 games as a favorite of 2.5 points or more so far this season.
- San Francisco has eclipsed the over/under in 58.3% of its opportunities this year (seven times over 12 games with a set point total).
- This year, the 49ers average 3.0 more points per game (25.3) than the Bengals give up (22.3).
- When San Francisco puts up more than 22.3 points, it is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The 49ers average only 15.7 more yards per game (365.1) than the Bengals allow per matchup (349.4).
- When San Francisco piles up more than 349.4 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- This year, the 49ers have turned the ball over 18 times, one more than the Bengals' takeaways (17).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for San Francisco's matchup with the Bengals.
Bengals stats and trends
- In Cincinnati's 12 games this year, it has six wins against the spread.
- The Bengals are 3-1 ATS when underdogs by 2.5 points or more this year.
- Cincinnati's games this year have gone over the total in six out of 12 opportunities (50%).
- The Bengals put up 4.4 more points per game (27.6) than the 49ers allow (23.2).
- When Cincinnati scores more than 23.2 points, it is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- The Bengals average 355.6 yards per game, 36.2 more yards than the 319.4 the 49ers give up.
- Cincinnati is 4-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall when the team picks up over 319.4 yards.
- The Bengals have turned the ball over five more times (19 total) than the 49ers have forced a turnover (14) this season.
Home and road insights
- Cincinnati has two wins against the spread, and is 3-3 overall, at home this season.
- At home, as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Bengals have one win ATS (1-2).
- Cincinnati has gone over the total in four of six home games this year.
- The average total in Bengals home games this season is 47.5 points, 2.0 fewer than this matchup's over/under (49.5).
- San Francisco is 3-3 against the spread, and 4-2 overall, away from home.
- This year the 49ers are 3-2 ATS as 2.5-point favorites or more away from home.
- This season, in six away games, San Francisco has gone over the total three times.
- 49ers away games this season average 45.6 total points, 3.9 fewer than this outing's over/under (49.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.