For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Cowboys vs. Washington
- Dallas' games this season have gone over 47.5 points six of 12 times.
- In 50% of Washington's games this season (6/12), the teams combined to score more than Sunday's over/under of 47.5.
- The two teams combine to score 49.9 points per game, 2.4 more than the over/under in this contest.
- This contest's over/under is 0.4 points greater than the 47.1 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- Cowboys games this season feature an average total of 51.7 points, a number 4.2 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- The 47.5 total in this game is 0.9 points higher than the 46.6 average total in Football Team games this season.
Cowboys stats and trends
- Dallas is 9-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Cowboys are 3-2 ATS when favored by 6 points or more this season.
- Dallas' games this year have gone over the total in six out of 12 opportunities (50%).
- The Cowboys put up 29.4 points per game, 4.6 more than the Football Team surrender per outing (24.8).
- Dallas is 7-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall in games when it records more than 24.8 points.
- The Cowboys rack up 61.1 more yards per game (416.3) than the Football Team allow per contest (355.2).
- In games that Dallas piles up more than 355.2 yards, the team is 9-1 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- This year, the Cowboys have turned the ball over 16 times, four more than the Football Team's takeaways (12).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Dallas' matchup with Washington.
Washington stats and trends
- In Washington's 12 games this season, it has five wins against the spread.
- The Football Team have been underdogs by 6 points or more four times this season and covered the spread once.
- Washington has hit the over in 41.7% of its opportunities this season (five times over 12 games with a set point total).
- The Football Team score 20.5 points per game, comparable to the 22.3 the Cowboys give up.
- Washington is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall in games when it scores more than 22.3 points.
- The Football Team average 345.6 yards per game, 26.9 fewer yards than the 372.5 the Cowboys give up.
- In games that Washington picks up over 372.5 yards, the team is 1-3 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- This season the Football Team have 17 turnovers, six fewer than the Cowboys have takeaways (23).
Home and road insights
- At home this season, Washington has two wins against the spread and is 3-3 overall.
- Washington has gone over the total twice in six home games this year.
- The average total in Football Team home games this season is 47.0 points, 0.5 fewer than this matchup's over/under (47.5).
- Dallas is 4-2 overall, and 5-1 against the spread, on the road.
- The Cowboys are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as 6-point favorites or more away from home.
- In six away games this year, Dallas has gone over the total twice.
- This season, Cowboys away games average 51.6 points, 4.1 more than this contest's over/under (47.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.