For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Broncos vs. Lions
- Denver and its opponents have combined to score more than 41.5 points in four of 12 games this season.
- In 50% of Detroit's games this season (6/12), the teams combined to score more than Sunday's over/under of 41.5.
- The two teams combine to score 36.7 points per game, 4.8 less than the over/under in this contest.
- This contest's over/under is 3.0 points lower than the 44.5 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2021.
- Broncos games this season feature an average total of 44.3 points, a number 2.8 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- The 46.1 PPG average total in Lions games this season is 4.6 points more than this game's over/under.
Broncos stats and trends
- Against the spread, Denver is 6-6-0 this season.
- Denver's games this year have gone over the total in just two out of 12 opportunities (16.7%).
- This year, the Broncos average 6.5 fewer points per game (19.8) than the Lions surrender (26.3).
- When Denver scores more than 26.3 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Broncos collect 343.9 yards per game, 37.0 fewer yards than the 380.9 the Lions give up per contest.
- Denver is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when the team amasses over 380.9 yards.
- The Broncos have turned the ball over 15 times this season, one more turnover than the Lions have forced (14).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Denver's matchup with the Lions.
Lions stats and trends
- Detroit is 8-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions have always covered the spread this season when underdogs by 12.5 points or more.
- Detroit's games this year have hit the over on four of 12 set point totals (33.3%).
- The Lions average just 1.3 fewer points per game (16.9) than the Broncos give up (18.2).
- When Detroit scores more than 18.2 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Lions rack up 310.9 yards per game, only 14.6 fewer than the 325.5 the Broncos allow.
- In games that Detroit totals more than 325.5 yards, the team is 3-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- This year the Lions have turned the ball over 16 times, two more than the Broncos' takeaways (14).
Home and road insights
- At home this year, Denver is 3-3 overall and 3-3 against the spread.
- Denver has hit the over once in six home games this year.
- The average point total in Broncos home games this season is 44.6 points, 3.1 more than this contest's over/under (41.5).
- Detroit is 0-5-1 overall, and 4-2 against the spread, in away games.
- Detroit has hit the over once in six road games this season.
- This season, Lions away games average 45.6 points, 4.1 more than this matchup's over/under (41.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.