For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Buccaneers vs. Bills
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have combined to score more than 52.5 points in six of 12 games this season.
- So far this season, 41.7% of Buffalo's games (5/12) have had more combined points than Sunday's over/under of 52.5.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 59.4, is 6.9 points greater than Sunday's over/under.
- This contest's over/under is 13.7 points more than the 38.8 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- The average total in Buccaneers games this season is 50.8, 1.7 points fewer than Sunday's over/under of 52.5.
- The 52.5 total in this game is 4.3 points above the 48.2 average total in Bills games this season.
Buccaneers stats and trends
- Tampa Bay has six wins against the spread in 12 games this season.
- The Buccaneers have an against the spread record of 5-5 in their 10 games when favored by 3.5 points or more so far this season.
- Tampa Bay's games this year have gone over the total in six out of 12 opportunities (50%).
- The Buccaneers put up 15.1 more points per game (31.4) than the Bills surrender (16.3).
- When Tampa Bay puts up more than 16.3 points, it is 6-6 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- The Buccaneers rack up 403.7 yards per game, 131.4 more yards than the 272.3 the Bills give up per matchup.
- When Tampa Bay churns out more than 272.3 yards, the team is 6-6 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- This year, the Buccaneers have 16 turnovers, 10 fewer than the Bills have takeaways (26).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Tampa Bay's matchup with the Bills.
Bills stats and trends
- Buffalo has played 12 games, with seven wins against the spread.
- Buffalo's games this season have gone over the point total in 41.7% of its opportunities (five times in 12 games with a set point total).
- This season the Bills rack up 5.5 more points per game (28.0) than the Buccaneers give up (22.5).
- Buffalo is 7-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall when the team puts up more than 22.5 points.
- The Bills rack up 43.2 more yards per game (376.0) than the Buccaneers give up (332.8).
- Buffalo is 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall when the team amasses more than 332.8 yards.
- This season the Bills have 17 turnovers, seven fewer than the Buccaneers have takeaways (24).
Home and road insights
- Tampa Bay is 5-0 overall, and 4-1 against the spread, at home.
- The Buccaneers are 4-1 ATS as 3.5-point favorites or greater at home.
- In five games at home this year, Tampa Bay has gone over the total three times.
- The average total in Buccaneers home games this season is 49.8 points, 2.7 fewer than this matchup's over/under (52.5).
- This year in away games, Buffalo is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- This season the Bills are 3-2 ATS as 3.5-point underdogs or more on the road.
- This season, in three of six away games Buffalo has gone over the total.
- Bills away games this season average 49.9 total points, 2.6 fewer than this outing's over/under (52.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.