For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Bills vs. Falcons
- Buffalo and its opponents have gone over the current 46-point total in seven of 15 games (46.7%) this season.
- Atlanta has combined with its opponents to score more than 46 points in eight of 15 games this season.
- Sunday's total is 1.0 point lower than the two team's combined 47 points per game average.
- The 44.3 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 1.7 fewer than the 46 over/under in this contest.
- The Bills and their opponents have scored an average of 47.9 points per game in 2021, 1.9 more than Sunday's total.
- In 2021, games involving the Falcons have averaged a total of 47.1 points, 1.1 more than the set over/under in this contest.
Bills stats and trends
- Buffalo has nine wins against the spread in 15 games this year.
- So far this season, the Bills have been installed as favorites by a 14-point margin or more four times and are 3-1 ATS in those games.
- Buffalo's games this year have gone over the point total eight times in 15 opportunities (53.3%).
- This year, the Bills put up just 1.8 more points per game (28.5) than the Falcons allow (26.7).
- Buffalo is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall in games when it scores more than 26.7 points.
- The Bills average 381.2 yards per game, just 16.3 more than the 364.9 the Falcons give up per outing.
- In games that Buffalo churns out more than 364.9 yards, the team is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- The Bills have turned the ball over 19 times this season, two more turnovers than the Falcons have forced (17).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Buffalo's matchup with the Falcons.
Falcons stats and trends
- Against the spread, Atlanta is 5-10-0 this season.
- Atlanta's games this year have gone over the point total six times in 15 opportunities (40%).
- This year the Falcons put up just 0.9 more points per game (18.5) than the Bills allow (17.6).
- Atlanta is 4-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall when the team scores more than 17.6 points.
- The Falcons collect 309.5 yards per game, 21.6 more yards than the 287.9 the Bills give up.
- Atlanta is 5-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall when the team piles up more than 287.9 yards.
- This season the Falcons have 22 turnovers, seven fewer than the Bills have takeaways (29).
Home and road insights
- Buffalo is 4-3 overall, and 4-3 against the spread, at home.
- At home, as 14-point favorites or greater, the Bills are 3-0 ATS.
- This year, in seven games at home, Buffalo has gone over the total three times.
- The average point total in Bills home games this season is 46.1 points, 0.1 more than this contest's over/under (46).
- Atlanta is 4-4 against the spread, and 5-3 overall, away from home.
- Atlanta has gone over the total in four of eight road games this year.
- Falcons away games this season average 47.4 total points, 1.4 more than this matchup's over/under (46).
Powered by Data Skrive.