For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for 49ers vs. Texans
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the current 44-point total in 10 of 15 games (66.7%) this season.
- In 46.7% of Houston's games this season (7/15), the teams combined to score more than Sunday's over/under of 44.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 41.6, is 2.4 points fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- These two squads surrender a combined 49 points per game, 5.0 more than this contest's over/under.
- The average total in 49ers games this season is 47.1, 3.1 points above Sunday's over/under of 44.
- The 44.5 PPG average total in Texans games this season is 0.5 points more than this game's over/under.
49ers stats and trends
- San Francisco has played 15 games, with seven wins against the spread.
- San Francisco's games this year have gone over the total in seven out of 15 opportunities (46.7%).
- The 49ers put up just 1.6 fewer points per game (25.1) than the Texans surrender (26.7).
- San Francisco is 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall this season when the team records more than 26.7 points.
- The 49ers average just 12.8 fewer yards per game (368.1) than the Texans give up per matchup (380.9).
- When San Francisco picks up over 380.9 yards, the team is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The 49ers have 21 giveaways this season, while the Texans have 24 takeaways.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for San Francisco's matchup with the Texans.
Texans stats and trends
- Houston has seven wins against the spread in 15 games this season.
- The Texans have been underdogs by 13.5 points or more four times this season and have covered the spread twice.
- Houston's games this season have hit the over seven times in 15 opportunities (46.7%).
- The Texans rack up 16.5 points per game, 5.8 fewer than the 49ers surrender (22.3).
- Houston is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when the team scores more than 22.3 points.
- The Texans average 42.1 fewer yards per game (276.8) than the 49ers give up (318.9).
- Houston is 4-2 against the spread and 2-4 overall when the team piles up more than 318.9 yards.
- The Texans have turned the ball over four more times (21 total) than the 49ers have forced a turnover (17) this season.
Home and road insights
- San Francisco is 3-4 against the spread, and 3-4 overall, at home.
- San Francisco has hit the over in four of seven games at home this season.
- The average point total in 49ers home games this season is 48.2 points, 4.2 more than this contest's over/under (44).
- Away from home, Houston is 3-4 against the spread, and 2-5 overall.
- Houston has gone over the total twice in seven road games this year.
- This season, Texans away games average 45.2 points, 1.2 more than this outing's over/under (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.