For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Bills vs. Jets
- Buffalo and its opponents have combined to put up more than 42 points in nine of 16 games this season.
- New York and its opponents have combined to score more than 42 points in 10 of 16 games this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 47.3, is 5.3 points more than Sunday's over/under.
- The 47.2 points per game these two squads have surrendered to opponents this season are 5.2 more than the 42 over/under in this contest.
- The average total in Bills games this season is 47.8, 5.8 points above Sunday's over/under of 42.
- The 44.1 PPG average total in Jets games this season is 2.1 points more than this game's over/under.
Bills stats and trends
- Buffalo has played 16 games, with nine wins against the spread.
- The Bills have been favored by 15.5 points or more two times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Buffalo's games this year have eclipsed the over/under eight times in 16 opportunities (50%).
- This year, the Bills put up just 1.3 fewer points per game (28.5) than the Jets allow (29.8).
- Buffalo is 8-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 29.8 points.
- The Bills collect just 16.7 fewer yards per game (379.3), than the Jets give up per contest (396.0).
- When Buffalo churns out over 396.0 yards, the team is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Bills have turned the ball over 22 times this season, eight more turnovers than the Jets have forced (14).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Buffalo's matchup with the Jets.
Jets stats and trends
- Against the spread, New York is 6-10-0 this year.
- New York's games this season have hit the over on 10 of 16 set point totals (62.5%).
- The Jets average just 1.4 more points per game (18.8) than the Bills give up (17.4).
- New York is 6-3 against the spread and 4-5 overall in games when it records more than 17.4 points.
- The Jets collect 35.7 more yards per game (322.2) than the Bills allow per outing (286.5).
- When New York totals more than 286.5 yards, the team is 4-5 against the spread and 3-6 overall.
- The Jets have 27 giveaways this season, while the Bills have 30 takeaways.
Home and road insights
- At home this year, Buffalo is 4-3-1 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- At home, the Bills are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as 15.5-point favorites or greater.
- In eight games at home this year, Buffalo has gone over the total three times.
- This season, Bills home games average 46.1 points, 4.1 more than this matchup's over/under (42).
- New York is 1-6 overall, with two wins against the spread, on the road.
- This year, in four of seven road games New York has hit the over.
- This season, Jets away games average 43.6 points, 1.6 more than this outing's over/under (42).
Powered by Data Skrive.