Chase Edmonds has player prop betting options available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX. Edmonds and the Arizona Cardinals (11-5) ready for an NFC West matchup in Week 18 with the Seattle Seahawks (6-10) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Chase Edmonds Prop Bet Odds
Chase Edmonds Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Edmonds has rushed for 592 yards (37.0 per game) on 116 carries with two touchdowns.
- He has tacked on 43 catches for 311 yards (19.4 per game).
- He has handled 116, or 24.8%, of his team's 468 rushing attempts this season.
- The Cardinals, who rank 12th in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 54.1% of the time while opting for the ground attack 45.9% of the time.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Edmonds' matchup with the Seahawks.
Matchup vs. Seattle
- Edmonds' 17.6 rushing yards per game in his seven career matchups against the Seahawks are 1.9 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Edmonds has not run for a touchdown versus the Seahawks.
- Edmonds will go up against a Seahawks squad that allows 113.4 rushing yards per game and is the NFL's 17th-ranked rush defense.
- The Cardinals are up against the NFL's 18th-ranked defense when it comes to rushing TDs allowed (15 this year).
- In last week's matchup with the Cowboys, Edmonds racked up 53 yards on 18 carries.
- Edmonds also added 29 yards on five receptions.
- Over his last three games, Edmonds has 162 rushing yards on 40 carries (54.0 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- He also has 13 catches for 100 receiving yards (33.3 per game).
Edmonds' Arizona Teammates
|Name||Attempts||% Team Attempts||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Attempts||% Team Red Zone Attempts||Yards/Attempt|
Powered By Data Skrive