In advance of Sunday's game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Devontae Booker and his player prop bet options. He'll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. NFC East foes meet in Week 18 when Booker's New York Giants (4-12) play the Washington Football Team (6-10) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Devontae Booker Prop Bet Odds
Devontae Booker Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Booker has racked up a team-high 579 rushing yards (36.2 per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- He also averages 16.0 receiving yards per game, grabbing 38 passes for 256 yards and one touchdown.
- He has received 137 of his team's 394 carries this season (34.8%).
- The Giants have thrown the ball in 58.8% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 41.2% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 31st in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Booker's matchup with Washington.
Matchup vs. Washington
- Booker's 28 rushing yards per game in his two career matchups against the Football Team are 11.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two games against the Football Team Booker has not rushed for a touchdown.
- The Football Team give up 105.1 yards per game on the ground, the NFL's seventh-ranked rush defense.
- This year the Football Team have conceded 14 rushing TDs. They are ranked 11th in the league in that category.
- Against the Bears last week, Booker rushed 18 times for 46 yards.
- During his last three games, Booker has rushed for 147 yards (49.0 per game) on 32 carries.
Booker's New York Teammates
|Name||Attempts||% Team Attempts||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Attempts||% Team Red Zone Attempts||Yards/Attempt|
Powered By Data Skrive