Before placing any wagers on Jamison Crowder's player prop bets for Sunday's game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. Crowder's New York Jets (4-12) and the Buffalo Bills (10-6) play in a Week 18 matchup between AFC East rivals at Highmark Stadium.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Jamison Crowder Prop Bet Odds
Jamison Crowder Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Crowder has tacked on 50 catches for 431 yards and two touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 71 times and averages 26.9 receiving yards per game.
- So far this season, 12.2% of the 583 passes thrown by his team have gone Crowder's way.
- Crowder (11 red zone targets) has been the recipient of 16.2% of his team's 68 red zone pass attempts.
- The Jets, who rank 25th in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 61.6% of the time while opting for the ground attack 38.4% of the time.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Crowder's matchup with the Bills.
Matchup vs. Buffalo
- Crowder's 60 receiving yards per game in his five career matchups against the Bills are 15.5 more than his over/under for Sunday's game.
- Crowder has caught a touchdown pass versus the Bills twice, but did not have multiple TDs in either of those games.
- Note: Crowder's stats vs. Bills date back to 2016.
- The Bills are giving up 185.0 passing yards per game this season, the NFL's best pass defense.
- The Bills' defense is first in the league, giving up 0.7 passing touchdowns per game.
- Crowder did not record a catch in last week's game versus the Buccaneers.
- During his last three games, Crowder has five catches (on eight targets) for 40 yards, averaging 13.3 yards per game.
Crowder's New York Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive