For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs. 49ers
- Los Angeles' games this season have gone over 46.5 points 10 of 16 times.
- San Francisco and its opponents have combined to score more than 46.5 points in nine of 16 games this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 52.3, is 5.8 points more than Sunday's over/under.
- This contest's total is 3.6 points greater than the 42.9 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- The Rams and their opponents have scored an average of 49.7 points per game in 2021, 3.2 more than Sunday's total.
- In 2021, games involving the 49ers have averaged a total of 46.9 points, 0.4 more than the set total in this contest.
Rams stats and trends
- Against the spread, Los Angeles is 8-8-0 this year.
- The Rams have an against the spread record of 4-7 in their 11 games as a favorite of 3.5 points or more so far this season.
- Los Angeles has hit the over in 50% of its opportunities this year (eight times in 16 games with a set point total).
- The Rams average 27.3 points per game, 6.0 more than the 49ers allow per outing (21.3).
- When Los Angeles puts up more than 21.3 points, it is 7-4 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- The Rams average 66.0 more yards per game (378.8) than the 49ers allow per matchup (312.8).
- In games that Los Angeles churns out over 312.8 yards, the team is 8-7 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
- The Rams have turned the ball over three more times (21 total) than the 49ers have forced a turnover (18) this season.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Los Angeles' matchup with the 49ers.
49ers stats and trends
- San Francisco has eight wins against the spread in 16 games this season.
- The 49ers have covered the spread once this season when underdogs by 3.5 points or more (in two chances).
- San Francisco's games this year have hit the over in 43.8% of its opportunities (seven times in 16 games with a set point total).
- The 49ers rack up 25.0 points per game, 3.4 more than the Rams surrender (21.6).
- When San Francisco records more than 21.6 points, it is 7-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- The 49ers rack up 371.1 yards per game, 32.7 more yards than the 338.4 the Rams allow.
- In games that San Francisco piles up over 338.4 yards, the team is 5-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- The 49ers have 22 giveaways this season, while the Rams have 23 takeaways.
Home and road insights
- At home this season, Los Angeles is 5-2 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- As 3.5-point favorites or greater at home, the Rams are 3-3 ATS.
- In seven home games this year, Los Angeles has gone over the total three times.
- The average point total in Rams home games this season is 50.6 points, 4.1 more than this matchup's over/under (46.5).
- This year on the road, San Francisco is 4-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- The 49ers have two wins ATS (2-2) as 3.5-point underdogs or more on the road.
- San Francisco has gone over the total in three of eight away games this year.
- 49ers away games this season average 46.1 total points, 0.4 fewer than this contest's over/under (46.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.