Mac Jones has player props available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Saturday at 8:15 PM ET airing on CBS. Jones' New England Patriots enter a showdown against the Buffalo Bills at Highmark Stadium in the AFC Wild Card round.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Mac Jones Prop Bet Odds
Mac Jones Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Jones has thrown for 3,801 yards (223.6 ypg) on 352-of-521 passing with 22 touchdowns and 13 interceptions this season.
- He also has 129 rushing yards on 44 carries, averaging 7.6 yards per game.
- The Patriots have run 52.2% passing plays and 47.8% rushing plays this season. They rank sixth in the NFL in scoring.
- Jones accounts for 42.8% of his team's red zone plays, with 71 of his 521 pass attempts coming from inside the opponent's 20-yard line.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Jones' matchup with the Bills.
Matchup vs. Buffalo
- In two matchups against the Bills, Jones averaged 82 passing yards per game, 115.5 yards below his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Jones did not record a touchdown pass in any of those games.
- The Bills are allowing 179.2 passing yards per game this year, the NFL's best pass defense.
- The Bills' defense is first in the league, giving up 0.7 passing touchdowns per game.
- Jones put together a 261-yard performance against the Dolphins in Week 18, completing 66.7 percent of his passes with one touchdown pass while throwing one interception.
- Jones has passed for 633 yards while completing 60.9% of his throws (56-of-92), with four touchdowns and three interceptions (211.0 yards per game) over his last three outings.
- He has added 49 rushing yards on 11 carries, averaging 16.3 yards per game.
Jones' New England Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive