For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Steelers
- Kansas City and its opponents have gone over the current 46.5-point total in 12 of 19 games this season.
- So far this season, 22.2% of Pittsburgh's games (4/18) have had more combined points than Sunday's total of 46.5.
- Sunday's over/under is 1.9 points lower than the two team's combined 48.4 points per game average.
- The 44.8 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 1.7 fewer than the 46.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have scored an average of 52.0 points per game in 2021, 5.5 more than Sunday's total.
- The 43.7 PPG average total in Steelers games this season is 2.8 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Chiefs stats and trends
- Against the spread, Kansas City is 10-9-0 this season.
- Kansas City has gone over the point total in 57.9% of its opportunities this year (11 times in 19 games with a set point total).
- The Chiefs score 4.8 more points per game (28.2) than the Steelers give up (23.4).
- Kansas City is 8-5 against the spread and 8-3 overall in games when it scores more than 23.4 points.
- The Chiefs average 35.7 more yards per game (396.8) than the Steelers give up per contest (361.1).
- When Kansas City amasses more than 361.1 yards, the team is 9-7 against the spread and 10-4 overall.
- The Chiefs have turned the ball over 25 times this season, three more turnovers than the Steelers have forced (22).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Kansas City's matchup with the Steelers.
Steelers stats and trends
- In Pittsburgh's 17 games this season, it has eight wins against the spread.
- Pittsburgh's games this year have eclipsed the over/under six times in 18 opportunities (33.3%).
- The Steelers rack up just 1.2 fewer points per game (20.2) than the Chiefs surrender (21.4).
- When Pittsburgh records more than 21.4 points, it is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Steelers collect 53.5 fewer yards per game (315.4) than the Chiefs allow per outing (368.9).
- In games that Pittsburgh churns out more than 368.9 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 2-1-1 overall.
- The Steelers have 20 giveaways this season, while the Chiefs have 29 takeaways.
Home and road insights
- Kansas City is 5-5 against the spread, and 8-2 overall, at home.
- In five of 10 games at home this season, Kansas City has gone over the total.
- Chiefs home games this season average 51.4 total points, 4.9 more than this outing's over/under (46.5).
- In away games, Pittsburgh is 4-4 against the spread, and 3-5 overall.
- Pittsburgh has gone over the total in four of eight road games this season.
- The average total in Steelers away games this season is 44.6 points, 1.9 fewer than this outing's over/under (46.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.