Oddsmakers have listed player prop bet markets for A.J. Green ahead of his next NFL game on Monday at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN. Green and the Arizona Cardinals hit the field against the Los Angeles Rams at SoFi Stadium in the NFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
A.J. Green Prop Bet Odds
A.J. Green Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Green's stat line this year features 50 catches for 825 yards and three touchdowns. He averages 51.6 yards per game, and has been targeted 83 times.
- So far this season, 15.0% of the 552 passes thrown by his team have gone Green's way.
- Green (15 red zone targets) has been the recipient of 19.7% of his team's 76 red zone pass attempts.
- The Cardinals have thrown the football in 54.1% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 45.9% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 14th in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Green's matchup with the Rams.
Matchup vs. Los Angeles
- Green is averaging 56.3 receiving yards per game in three career matchups against the Rams, 12.8 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (43.5).
- Green, in three matchups, had a touchdown catch once. But he did not have multiple TDs in that game.
- Note: Green's stats vs. Rams date back to 2016.
- The Rams are giving up 263.3 passing yards per game this year, the NFL's 24th-ranked pass defense.
- At 1.0 passing TDs allowed per game, the Rams defense is ranked second in the NFL.
- In last week's game against the Seahawks, Green recorded four catches for 23 yards.
- Green has grabbed eight passes (on 18 targets) for 130 yards (43.3 per game) over his last three outings.
Green's Arizona Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive