There will be player prop bets available for Kyler Murray before he hits the field for NFL action on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. Murray and the Arizona Cardinals hit the field against the Los Angeles Rams at SoFi Stadium in the NFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Kyler Murray Prop Bet Odds
Kyler Murray Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Murray has thrown for 3,547 passing yards this season (221.7 per game) and has a 69% completion percentage (305-of-442), throwing 23 touchdown passes with 10 interceptions.
- He's also carried the ball 83 times for 388 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 24.3 yards per game.
- The Cardinals have thrown the football in 54.1% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 45.9% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 14th in the NFL in points scored.
- Murray has attempted 65 of his 442 passes in the red zone, accounting for 38.2% of his team's red zone plays.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Murray's matchup with the Rams.
Matchup vs. Los Angeles
- In six matchups against the Rams, Murray averaged 233.2 passing yards per game, 22.3 yards fewer than his over/under for Monday.
- Murray threw multiple touchdown passes three times over three of those matchups against the Rams.
- The Rams are giving up 263.3 passing yards per game this year, the NFL's 24th-ranked pass defense.
- At 1.0 passing TDs conceded per game, the Rams defense is ranked second in the league.
- In last week's matchup with the Seahawks, Murray completed 71.8 percent of his pass attempts for 240 yards, while tossing one touchdown.
- Murray tacked on five carries for 35 yards, averaging seven yards per carry in the running game.
- Murray has 748 passing yards (249.3 ypg), completing 67.5% of his passes and throwing four touchdown passes and zero interceptions over his last three games.
- He's also carried the ball 18 times for 153 yards, averaging 51.0 yards per game.
Murray's Arizona Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive