For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs. Cardinals
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the current 50-point total in eight of 17 games this season.
- Arizona and its opponents have combined to score more than 50 points in eight of 17 games this season.
- The two teams combine to average 53.3 points per game, 3.3 more than the total in this contest.
- This contest's over/under is 7.6 points above the 42.4 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- Rams games have an average total of 49.5 points this season, 0.5 fewer than Monday's over/under.
- In 2021, games involving the Cardinals have averaged a total of 48.6 points, 1.4 fewer than this game's set over/under.
Rams stats and trends
- Los Angeles has eight wins against the spread in 17 games this season.
- The Rams have been favored by 4 points or more nine times this season and are 4-5 ATS in those games.
- Los Angeles' games this year have eclipsed the over/under in 52.9% of its opportunities (nine times in 17 games with a set point total).
- The Rams put up 27.1 points per game, 6.6 more than the Cardinals allow per outing (20.5).
- When Los Angeles scores more than 20.5 points, it is 7-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
- The Rams average 372.1 yards per game, 49.2 more yards than the 322.9 the Cardinals allow per matchup.
- When Los Angeles totals over 322.9 yards, the team is 8-7 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
- The Rams have turned the ball over 23 times this season, two fewer than the Cardinals have forced (25).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Los Angeles' matchup with the Cardinals.
Cardinals stats and trends
- Against the spread, Arizona is 10-7-0 this year.
- The Cardinals have been underdogs by 4 points or more two times this year and have covered the spread every time.
- Arizona has hit the over in 47.1% of its opportunities this season (eight times over 17 games with a set point total).
- This season the Cardinals put up 4.3 more points per game (26.2) than the Rams surrender (21.9).
- Arizona is 9-3 against the spread and 10-2 overall in games when it puts up more than 21.9 points.
- The Cardinals collect 33.0 more yards per game (377.9) than the Rams give up per outing (344.9).
- When Arizona picks up more than 344.9 yards, the team is 8-4 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- The Cardinals have 14 giveaways this season, while the Rams have 25 takeaways.
Home and road insights
- Los Angeles is 5-3 overall, and 4-4 against the spread, at home.
- At home, as 4-point favorites or more, the Rams are 3-2 ATS.
- In eight home games this year, Los Angeles has hit the over four times.
- Rams home games this season average 50.1 total points, 0.1 more than this matchup's over/under (50).
- On the road, Arizona is 8-1 against the spread, and 8-1 overall.
- On the road, the Cardinals have two wins ATS (2-1) as 4-point underdogs or more.
- Arizona has gone over the total in four of nine away games this season.
- The average total in Cardinals away games this season is 48.9 points, 1.1 fewer than this outing's over/under (50).
Powered by Data Skrive.