Bookmakers have posted plenty of player prop bet markets for Monday's NFL action, including for Matthew Stafford, who takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on ESPN. The NFC Wild Card round features a matchup between Stafford's Los Angeles Rams and the Arizona Cardinals from SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Matthew Stafford Prop Bet Odds
Matthew Stafford Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Stafford has thrown for 4,886 yards while completing 67.2% of his passes (404-of-601), with 41 touchdowns and 17 interceptions this year (287.4 per game).
- He's also carried the ball 32 times for 43 yards, averaging 2.5 yards per game.
- The Rams, who rank seventh in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 59.1% of the time while running the ball 40.9% of the time.
- Stafford accounts for 57.4% of his team's red zone plays, with 112 of his 601 pass attempts coming from inside the opponent's 20-yard line.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Stafford's matchup with the Cardinals.
Matchup vs. Arizona
- Stafford averages 269.2 passing yards per game in six matchups against the Cardinals, 5.3 fewer yards his over/under in Monday's game.
- Stafford had multiple touchdown passes five times against the Cardinals.
- Note: Stafford's stats vs. Cardinals date back to 2016.
- This week Stafford will face the NFL's sixth-ranked pass defense (227.1 yards allowed per game).
- The Cardinals' defense is 16th in the league, allowing 1.7 passing touchdowns per game.
- Last week against the 49ers, Stafford went 21-for-32 (65.6 percent) for 238 yards, throwing three touchdowns with two interceptions.
- Stafford has 744 passing yards (248.0 ypg) to lead Los Angeles, completing 65.4% of his throws and collecting six touchdown passes with seven interceptions over his last three games.
Stafford's Los Angeles Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive