There will be player prop bet markets available for Van Jefferson before he takes to the field for NFL action on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. Jefferson's Los Angeles Rams hit the field against the Arizona Cardinals at SoFi Stadium in the NFC Wild Card round.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Van Jefferson Prop Bet Odds
Van Jefferson Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- This season Jefferson has caught 50 passes on 89 targets for 802 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 47.2 yards per game.
- Jefferson has been the target of 89 of his team's 607 passing attempts this season, or 14.7% of the target share.
- Jefferson (15 red zone targets) has been the recipient of 13.3% of his team's 113 red zone pass attempts.
- The Rams have called a pass in 59.1% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 40.9% of the time. This offensive attack ranks seventh in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Jefferson's matchup with the Cardinals.
Matchup vs. Arizona
- Against the Cardinals, Jefferson has averaged 56.2 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups, 19.7 more than his over/under for Monday's game.
- Jefferson, in four matchups, had a touchdown catch twice. But he did not have multiple TDs in either of those games.
- This week Jefferson will face the NFL's sixth-ranked pass defense (227.1 yards allowed per game).
- With 27 passing TDs conceded this year, the Cardinals defense is ranked 16th in the league.
- In last week's outing against the 49ers, Jefferson totaled 31 yards on two receptions (averaging 15.5 yards per grab).
- In his last three games, Jefferson has caught seven passes on 14 targets for 100 yards, averaging 33.3 yards per game.
Jefferson's Los Angeles Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive