• You heard the national champion Gopher women's hockey team. "Do the Gopher!" they say. "Don't mind if we do!" say we.
• Sadness and bitter recriminations roundup! Friends of the Program dives into Arkansas messageboardlandia ... Wake Forest "wins" this week's Spike Factor ... shake it off, BYU ... angry Memphian football types, you have been scorned by Notre Dame; please respond proportionally ... and Colorado offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy will move from the booth to the sidelines for the Buffs' upcoming Washington State game; no word on how that will help Colorado avoid giving up more than the 69 points it surrendered to Fresno State.
• "Don't lie to yourself, or to America." Pat Forde breaks down the holy rules of field-storming.
• Injury report story hour.Devon Walker has been moved to a rehab center ... Connor Shaw will start for South Carolina against Missouri, until Steve Spurrier gets bored ... Arkansas is preparing for Rutgers and Tyler Wilson's return ... Nebraska loses linebacker Zaire Anderson for the year (ACL) ... Jarvis Jones says he'll return to action for Georgia's Vanderbilt game ... USC center Khaled Holmes defends his backup.
• Roster blotter. UNLV running back Dionza Bradford has left the Rebels, per a Bobby Hauck announcement ... Duron Carter will sit out 2012 at FAU.
• TWEET OF THE DAY. NAY, THE EVER. Presented without further comment: