Former ND State fullback died of accidental drug poisoning
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) The state's medical examiner says former North Dakota State football player Tyler Jangula died from accidental drug poisoning.
Jangula died on Feb. 1 in his home in Williston, a few days after undergoing surgery on his Achilles tendon. He was 28.
An autopsy report says Jangula ingested a lethal quantity and combination of ''prescription-type drugs.'' His death was officially ruled accidental.
Jangula was a fullback for the Bison from 2005 to 2008. He also was a standout athlete in multiple sports at Williston High School.