Is Utah vulnerable this week to an upset by Cal? Could Michigan make the College Football Playoff? Andy Staples answers these questions and more in #DearAndy.
In this week’s #DearAndy, Andy Staples answers your questions from Twitter on…
• Should Brian Kelly be criticized for going for two with Notre Dame down 12 early in the fourth quarter? Tennessee’s Butch Jones got crushed for not going for two when up 12 against Florida in Week 4.
• Is Utah’s secondary vulnerable against Cal’s Bear Raid offense? The Utes are only a little above average in yards allowed per pass attempt, so could Jared Goff and the Bears exploit that to pull the upset?
• If Michigan won every game left in its season, would the Wolverines make the College Football Playoff? How many games do they have to win for Jim Harbaugh to win coach of the year?
• Can Northwestern make the Rose Bowl? Dream big, Wildcats fans. Why not ask about a playoff berth?
• With MacGyver returning to TV, Magnum, P.I. can’t be far behind. What actor would play a convincing Thomas Magnum, a former Navy quarterback? Let’s examine the crop of former college football players who are now actors. Who fits the right build for an ex-option quarterback?
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL: