The Ohio State football team has self-reported six minor violations to the NCAA.
The NCAA is not expected to significantly punish the Buckeyes for the violations.
The six minor violations include the following:
• Quarterback Cardale Jones attending Joe Haden of the Cleveland Browns’ celebrity softball game.
• An unauthorized call made by head coach Urban Meyer to a recruit.
• An Instagram post made by wide receiver Braxton Miller that promoted a supplement product.
• A Twitter post made by cornerbacks/special teams coach Kerry Coombs of a photo depicting him and several high school coaches with the 2014 national championship trophy.
• A tweet posted by a current OSU player regarding a 2016 recruit.
The Buckeyes are currently undefeated. Ohio State’s next game is against Minnesota at home on Nov. 7.
- Xandria James