No. 19 Florida State RB Dalvin Cook lists his 5 biggest runs
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) In a season that has seen plenty of highlight-reel runs by Dalvin Cook, the tailback for 10th-ranked Florida State listed his top five jaunts in an interview with The Associated Press:
- Sept. 12, vs. South Florida: Cook broke two tackles en route to a 74-yard touchdown run. It was the first of three TDs in a 30-carry, 266-yard performance. ''I feel like that got the momentum going for the rest of the season,'' Cook said. ''I just put in my head if I could do runs like that it could continue.''
- Oct. 3 at Wake Forest: His 94-yard burst against the Demon Deacons was the third-longest carry in school history. Cook broke two tackles at the Florida State 13, then was gone. ''We were pinned back deep but if could get a big carry that was going to give us confidence,'' Cook said of that run.
- Oct. 10, vs. Miami: Seminoles quarterback Everett Golson rolled left and pitched at the last second to Cook, who burst up the sideline for a 72-yard score. ''That's always special playing against the hometown. It's always about bragging rights,'' said Cook, who went to Miami Central High School.
- Oct. 24, vs. Louisville: On the opening drive of the second half, Cook went 54 yards up the right sideline after breaking four tackles. ''I was really tired after that one but it gave us momentum,'' said Cook, who remembered that run first.
- Nov. 7, at Clemson: The 75-yard score on his carry in the losing effort was the third this season Cook has scored on his first carry. ''It was really on my first carry,'' Cook said almost in disbelief. ''That is the crazy part to go 75 yards like that.''