In honor of Thanksgiving, what are we grateful for in college football? Well Rivalry Week, of course
It’s almost Thanksgiving, time to reflect on what we’re all grateful for. And what are we more grateful for than college football?
Hosts Zac Ellis and Lindsay Schnell share what they’re thankful for this college football season and break down the latest College Football Playoff rankings. They also make picks for Week 13’s biggest games and answer some reader questions.
Here is the full list of topics Zac and Lindsay discuss:
• Undefeated Iowa finally entered the top four this week. Could the Hawkeyes actually win the Big Ten and make the playoff?
• Could Stanford make the playoff if it beats Notre Dame? Is the Pac-12 back from the dead in the playoff race?
• What are the best Thanksgiving foods?
• What are Zac and Lindsay thankful for in college football this season?
• Oklahoma-Oklahoma State: Can the banged-up Sooners pass their final test of the season to win the Big 12? Can the Cowboys’ offensive line hold up to help pull the upset?
• Notre Dame-Stanford: Can the Fighting Irish keep winning despite the many injuries? What are Christian McCaffrey’s Heisman chances?
• Alabama-Auburn: Would a stunning upset change the complexion of the Tigers’ season?
• Can Michigan still make the playoff? Did Michigan State beating Ohio State kill the Wolverines chances?
• Where is Dalvin Cook in the Heisman race? How does he compare to the other elite running backs? Does Florida State’s lack of playoff chances hurt Cook’s shot at the Heisman?