Designated Read: Rufus the Bobcat dance break!
• Catlab. For the moments of your lives. Frank Solich and Rufus star in a Wednesday dance break that could only have come from catlab.
• Devon Walker update. And now for something completely serious: a hello from Walker himself. "Thank you everyone for your prayers and well-wishes. This has been so hard on my family and friends. I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am for your generosity and support. I especially want to thank everyone who sent cards and letters. I read each and every one. They give me the inspiration to keep on pushing. Your words of encouragement are helping me so much. Thank you also to those who organize, attend and contribute in countless ways to the many fundraisers being held in my honor. I am truly blessed. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. -- Love You All, Devon Walker #18"
• Coach Fitz gets what college kids are all about, man. Namely, sleeping:
Yes, nap time is actually listed on this week's travel itinerary. twitter.com/coachfitz51/st…
— Pat Fitzgerald (@coachfitz51) October 17, 2012
• Stay tuned for SECSChedulemageddon. Even having been born and raised in SEC country, it still bewilders us a little to see just how feverishly folks will pore over next year's schedule when we're not yet done with this year's slate. But we're here to serve: The 2013 SEC slate will be released at 3 p.m. ET, and we'll be back then to talk aaalll about it and wring our hands accordingly.
• Sun Belt Football, no longer for entertainment purposes only.
Western Kentucky has covered 14 straight. If you bet $50 on 1st game & doubled bet each time you'd be up $409,600
— Brett McMurphy (@McMurphyESPN) October 16, 2012
• Roster blotter. Texas Tech's starting center was arrested in barfight-related charges last weekend ... Marcus Lattimore missed Wednesday's football practice and may miss Saturday's all-important division matchup with Florida.Proper preparation for breakfast tailgating. you don't know what to bring to the party