• Good morning to America's Heartland, with love from catlab. Team catlab, your one-stop destination for all catlab needs and services.
• I got those suspended-while-my-team-plays-Boise-State blues. Dave Christensen just sings it out, man.
• On the Mike Leach Twitter thing. Brian Floyd traces the feelingsball origins of folks getting het up over Wazzu players being banned from Twitter, and Tom Fornelli dispenses sense:
If you don't trust your players on Twitter then you probably have a pretty good understanding of the decisions college kids make.
— Tom Fornelli (@TomFornelli) October 24, 2012
• And the seventh seal was opened, and it said "but but cash money." The seventh access bowl may not happen, for basically the same reasons the have-not teams it would have welcomed into the postseason are have-not teams in the first place.
• Big East football: Pay attention. No, really. Stop making that face!
• And speaking of faces. Will Muschamp has a lot of them!
• Savor the fruits of Georgia-Florida hate week. Oh, it's getting spicy up in our social media feeds:
How are Gator fans & Taylor Swift alike? None of them can remember anything before 1990. Also they've all had sex with John Mayer. #hateweek
— Doug (@CaptainAnnoying) October 25, 2012
Things are really trending upwards for Georgia, as they've gone from losing a bowl game to UCF to losing a bowl game to Michigan State.
— sir broosk (@celebrityhottub) October 25, 2012
• In this, we must side with the troll-king. Hey, legal's legal, man. You don't like it, legislate it.
• Injury report story hour. Starting Georgia defensive end Abry Jones had ankle surgery Tuesday and may miss the rest of the season.
• Have a great hand-egg Saturday, everybody.
Is it too late to back the "hand-egg" proposal? twitpic.com/b77enp — Shaun Usher (@LettersOfNote) October 25, 2012