A list of things longer than Johnny Manziel's first-half suspension
Johnny Manziel will miss about 30 minutes of playing time this season as a result of his highly publicized NCAA investigation, which wrapped up Wednesday. Manziel was suspended for the first half of Texas A&M's opener against Rice on Saturday for an "inadvertant violation" resulting from several autograph-signing sessions.
In light of the NCAA's slap on the wrist, we decided to list the top 10 things that are longer than Manziel's suspension.
10. An episode of Game of Thrones
9. Five-Hour Energy (10 times as long!)
8. A workout with Simmons
7. Three calls to Geico
6. Amount of time this man was dead before coming back alive
5. Average wait time at the DMV
4. Halftime at the Super Bowl
3. Ross and Joey's of toss on Friends
2. Cooking time for mother's meatloaf
1. Nick Saban's Process