Today is ... National Good Neighbor Day
BamaCentral Headlines ...
- What Lane Kiffin Taught Nick Saban about Football
- Alabama Game Week Scouting Report: Ole Miss Defensive End Sam Williams
- Windham Wrap-up: Alabama's 100-game Streak Looks More Impressive After Weekend's Results
- Photos and Video from Alabama Football's First Practice of Ole Miss Week
- Alabama Football Well-Aware of Offensive Capabilities Ole Miss Presents
- Lane Kiffin: Alabama's Success Boils Down to One Thing, Nick Saban
- Top 2022 Offensive Tackle Elijah Pritchett to Announce College Decision Tomorrow
- Alabama at Texas A&M TV Time, Channel Announced
- Jameson Williams Named SEC Special Teams Player of the Week
- Alabama Coaching Staff Names Seven Players of the Week
- Jameson Williams is the BamaCentral Crimson Tide Athlete of the Week
- Alabama Game Week Scouting Report: Ole Miss Quarterback Matt Corral
- Field of Dreams: Alabama Baseball Visits Miracle League
- Nick Saban Appears on Monday Night Football While Alabama Alums Shine for Eagles and Cowboys
Crimson Tide results
No games scheduled.
Crimson Tide schedule
No games scheduled.
Did you notice?
- Not only did cornerback Trevon Diggs intercept former teammate Jalen Hurts and return it for a touchdown Monday night, but he became only the second player in Dallas Cowboys history to began a season with three interceptions in the team's first three games.
- Looks a little different than the set up at the Mal Moore facility nowadays...
- Alabama women's golf is off to a good start in preparation for its upcoming season. A runner-up finish isn't too bad, and the Crimson Tide likely has more to show us this year.
Crimson Tide Trivia Challenge
With Lane Kiffin and Ole Miss coming to town this weekend, you'll surely be reminded of Nick Saban's 23-0 record against former assistants at Alabama. But more specifically, what's the average margin of victory for the Crimson Tide in those 23 games?
The first person to post the correct answer on our message board, specifically in the Trivia! forum, will earn points toward winning a prize. Must be registered to post.
On this date in Crimson Tide history:
September 28, 2013: Coming off a lackluster win against Colorado State, and a week of soul searching, Alabama shut out No. 21 Ole Miss 25-0. T.J. Yeldon rushed for 121 yards and Kenyan Drake 99 as the Crimson Tide outgained the Rebels 434-205 at Bryant-Denny Stadium. "It'll be huge for the confidence of our players," Nick Saban said.
September 28, 1963: With the defense limiting Tulane to 99 yards, Alabama rolled to a 28-0 win over the Greenies at Ladd Stadium in Mobile. Quarterback Joe Namath, who passed only nine times, scored on a 1-yard run. Benny Nelson went 33 yards for a score. Billy Piper returned an interception 51 yards for a touchdown. Hudson Harris also had a 20-yard touchdown run.
September 28, 2019: Alabama enjoyed a record-setting day en route to a 59-31 victory over Ole Miss at Bryant-Denny Stadium. DeVonta Smith set Crimson Tide records with 274 receiving yards and five touchdown catches, while quarterback Tua Tagovailoa did likewise with six touchdown passes and topped A.J. McCarron’s career mark of 80 touchdowns responsible.
Crimson Tide quote of the day:
“I can’t wait for tomorrow. Why? Because I get better looking every day.” – Joe Namath