East Lansing, MI – After winning three Big Ten regular season titles in a row, Michigan State basketball opened the conference slate 0-3, for just the second time in Tom Izzo's career, and hopes to avoid another loss with a trip to Nebraska.
The Cornhuskers enter Saturday night 4-6; winless in league play with losses to Wisconsin, Michigan, and Ohio State; all three were ranked inside the top-25.
Michigan State has won nine of 12 meetings since Nebraska joined the Big Ten, including the only contest last year (MSU leads the all-time series 18-9).
Overall, the Spartans are 7-6 on the road in this matchup.
Izzo, a member of the Basketball Hall of Fame, holds a 10-3 advantage vs. Nebraska.
- My Bookie: MSU is an 8.5-point favorite.
- Sky Book: MSU is an 8.5-point favorite.
- Pinnacle: MSU is an 8.5-point favorite.
- BookMaker: MSU is an 8.5-point favorite.
Last Five Games
- Feb 20, 2020: MSU vs. Nebraska, W 86-65
- Mar 5, 2019: MSU vs. Nebraska, W 91-76
- Jan 17, 2019: MSU vs. Nebraska, W 70-64
- Dec 3, 2017: MSU vs. Nebraska, W 86-57
- Feb 23, 2017: MSU vs. Nebraska, W 88-72
Tell us what you think in the comment section below.
Want the latest breaking MSU news delivered straight to your email for FREE? Sign up for the DAILY Spartan Nation newsletter when you CLICK THE MAGAZINE ICON at the top left of the page or the FOLLOW button back on the main page. Don't miss any of the latest up to the second updates on Michigan State Sports when you follow on Twitter @HondoCarpenter @McLainGrant1