- Defensive back Jeremy Ware of the Raiders had an interception and two passes defensed in a 23-20 victory over the Chiefs.
- Two Spartan-Chargers saw action in a 29-23 win over the Texans: linebacker David Herron and Ogemdi Nwagbuo. Nwagbuo had an assist and Herron had two special teams assists in the game.
- Michigan State alum Blair White continues to see action at wide receiver and punt returner for the Colts. White had three catches for 42 yards, one of which went for 33 yards. He also had one special teams tackle and two fair catches in the 26-24 loss to the Eagles.
- Seahawks tight end Chris Baker started in a 41-7 defeat at the hands of the Giants, picking up one reception for seven yards on the day.
- There were three former Spartan players in the 26-10 Ravens triumph over the Dolphins. Baltimore wide out Derrick Mason had four catches for 42 yards and a touchdown pass, Ravens defensive end Brandon McKinney was not active, and Miami punter Brandon Fields booted three balls for a 48.0 yard average.
- Neither Spartan on the sideline for the Panthers saw any action in a 34-3 loss to the Saints. Center Chris Morris did not play, while wide receiver Devin Thomas was not active for the game.
- Strong safety Eric Smith of the Jets had two assists and one quarterback hit in a 23-20 win over the Lions. On the opposite sidelines for Detroit were two MSU products- quarterback Drew Stanton and linebacker Julian Peterson. Stanton was 0 of 1 passing and had one rush for six yards while Peterson racked up five tackles, two assists, one tackle for loss, and one pass defensed in the game.
- Brian Hoyer, quarterback for the Patriots, was 0-2 passing with one interception and had one rush for -1 yards in a stunning 34-14 defeat at the hands of the Browns.
- Chicago tight end Kellen Davis started in the Bears 22-19 win over the Bills. Bearsâ€™ defensive end Ervin Baldwin remained on the practice squad for the game.
- Monday nightâ€™s rivalry match up between the Steelers and Bengals featured three starters who played for the beloved Green and White. Right tackle Flozell Adams of the Steelers was on the winning end, 27-21, over Bengalsâ€™ linemen Domato Peko (defensive tackle) and Kyle Cook (center). Peko recorded a tackle assist, tackle for loss, and a quarterback hit on the night.
- Players on Bye Week: DT Kevin Vickerson (Broncos), S Renaldo Hill (Broncos), RB Javon Ringer (Titans), RB Jehuu Caulcrick (49ers).
- Note: Defensive back Ross Weaver was signed to the Cowboysâ€™ practice squad on November 4th.
Scroll to Continue
Note: Dave Rayner was signed by the Lions as a kicker on November 9th.Â