East Lansing, MI – After back-to-back road games, Michigan State heads home to face the Indiana Hoosiers on Saturday, Nov. 14, at noon.
The Spartans are coming off a 49-7 loss to Iowa while the Hoosiers remain at the top of the Big Ten East, 3-0, defeating Michigan, Penn State, and Rutgers.
Indiana is ranked inside the top-10 of the AP poll for the first time since 1969.
And the Hoosiers acquired their first win over U-M in 33-years (1987).
"Our guys expected to be in this position," Indiana coach Tom Allen told reporters on Monday. "Whether anybody else did or not, it really doesn't matter."
So, following a bad game for MSU and a convincing victory for Indiana, it's understandable that multiple sites think Michigan State is a 7.5-point underdog.
- Pinnacle: MSU is a 7.5-point underdog.
- Sports Betting: MSU is a 7.5-point underdog.
- My Bookie: MSU is a 7.5-point underdog.
- Sky Book: MSU is a 7.5-point underdog.
Last season, Michigan State won the Old Brass Spittoon in Spartan Stadium, besting the Hoosiers, 40-31.
- MSU leads the all-time series 48-16-2
- The Spartans have won 18 out of the last 21 matchups, including the last three.
- Michigan State at home vs. Indiana: 26-6-1
Tell us what you think in the comment section below.
Want the latest breaking MSU news delivered straight to your email for FREE? Sign up for the DAILY Spartan Nation newsletter when you CLICK THE MAGAZINE ICON at the top left of the page or the FOLLOW button back on the main page. Don't miss any of the latest up to the second updates on Michigan State Sports when you follow on Twitter @HondoCarpenter @McLainGrant1