From Mike Houck---
K-State will receive the ball to start the second half.
• Oklahoma trails at halftime for the first time this season.
• The Sooners averaged 9.8 yards per play in the first half, gaining 265 total yards on 27 plays. Kansas State finished the half with 204 yards (5.7 per play).
• Oklahoma forced a punt on its opponent's opening drive for the eighth time in eight games.
• Kansas State's first-quarter touchdown was only the second first-quarter score allowed by the OU defense this season. The Sooners have outscored their foes 100-14 in the opening period.
• Jalen Hurts was 7 of 10 passing for 204 yards (241.4 rating) and rushed 11 times for 55 yards and two touchdowns (10 and 7 yards) in the first half.
• Hurts now has 12 rushing touchdowns this season, and has multiple rushing TDs in six straight games and seven of eight contests overall.
• K Gabe Brkic made all three field goal attempts (44, 25 and 50 yards) and both PATs in the first half. His 50-yard field goal to end the half was OU's longest since Austin Seibert connected on a 51-yard attempt against West Virginia in the 2017 home finale. Brkic is 9 for 9 on the year.
• DL Marquise Overton had two tackles for loss in the first half, matching his season total entering today's game.