When it comes to sports returning, we know that money is a motivating factor, but the business of sports was not enough to keep the Big Ten and Pac-12 from postponing their college football season this fall. Despite the enormous economic ramifications from not playing a 2020 season, both conferences decide to postpone fall sports due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Sports Illustrated host Robin Lundberg is joined by MMQB's Andrew Brandt and Brendan Gulick of BuckEyes Now for more on this.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- 2020 Fantasy Baseball: Weekly Rankings Projections (August 17)
- Late Round Fantasy QB Would You Rather: Tom Brady or Jimmy Garoppolo?
- NBA Playoffs: Most Exciting Matchups, Players Facing the Most Pressure and Predictions
- Five Things to Know About Jason Wright, Washington's New Team President
- Breaking Protocol Leads to Teammates Turning on Culprits: TRAINA THOUGHTS
- How Good Are the Cubs? We're About to Find Out
- Lutz Pfannenstiel's Winding Journey Leads Him to St. Louis and MLS