While no date has been selected for the Kentucky-Louisville rivalry game, conversations are already heating up around where the storied matchup will be played. Louisville coach Chris Mack said he'd prefer a neutral site, saying it would be fairer since the Cardinals will host in an empty or near-empty arena this year amid the coronavirus pandemic, while Kentucky head coach John Calipari refuses to play at a neutral site.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Revisiting Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes as Draft Prospects Before Their MNF Showdown
- College Football Expert Picks: SEC Kickoff Adds Jolt to Weekend
- Israel Adesanya and Paulo Costa Put Undefeated Streaks on the Line at UFC 253
- Is Anthony Davis LeBron James’s Best Teammate Ever?
- Raised at the Track, John Hunter Nemechek is Carrying on His Family’s Legacy
- Inside Eric Orze's Resilient Journey to the Mets
- Tony Romo Roasts Stephen Colbert During Hilarious 'Late Show' Appearance: TRAINA THOUGHTS