The Virginia Cavaliers (2-2) travel to Durham on Saturday night to take on the Duke Blue Devils (3-1). Both teams are looking to bounce back after suffering one-possession road losses last week and both teams are searching for their first ACC wins of the season.
According to ESPN's Football Power Index, Duke has a 59.2% chance of winning the game, while Virginia has just a 40.8% chance of grabbing the road victory.
The spread currently favors Duke by 2.5 points and the over/under is 52.5 points.
Read a full preview of the game here: Game Preview: Virginia Football at Duke
Links to other content previewing Virginia-Duke
See more Virginia football news and content: Virginia Football on Sports Illustrated
See more Virginia sports news and content: Virginia Cavaliers on Sports Illustrated