Wisconsin vs. No. 19 Michigan: How to Watch, Game Previews, Projected Starters
A battle of two surging teams will commence inside the Crisler Center on Thursday evening when the Wisconsin Badgers take on the No. 19 Michigan Wolverines.
UW (17-10 overall. 10-6 Big Ten) -- whose players have strung together victories in four straight contests -- finds itself tied for fourth place with Illinois heading into this key conference clash. Michigan (18-9, 9-7) has won seven of its last eight, including the last five games, and boasts one of the best guards in the Big Ten in Zavier Simpson.
The Wolverines hold a 92-75 all-time series lead over the Madison, including a significant 56-22 mark in Ann Arbor.
AllBadgers.com presents all the info you need to take in all the action from Ann Arbor before the weekend hits.
How to Watch
- Teams: Wisconsin Badgers vs. Michigan Wolverines
- Date: Thursday, Feb. 27
- Time: 6 p.m. CT
- Where: Crisler Center in Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Television: ESPN2 with Dan Shulman on play-by-play duties, Dan Dakich as analyst
- Streaming (watch): ESPN.com/Watch and the ESPN Sports App
- Radio: Badger Radio Network with Matt Lepay doing the play-by-play and Mike Lucas providing analyst work
- Streaming (listen): iHeartRadio app; SiriusXM 382
Game Previews from AllBadgers.com
- Previewing the Michigan Wolverines
- VIDEOS: D'Mitrik Trice on Wisconsin and Big Ten Standings; Nate Reuvers
- Wisconsin-Michigan Q&A with WolverineDigest
Game Previews from WolverineDigest
- VIDEO: Jon Teske and Zavier Simpson Talk Wisconsin
- Juwan Howard Explains What Makes Wisconsin A Tough Matchup