Purdue vs. Wisconsin: How to Watch, Projected Starters
The Wisconsin Badgers return home to the Kohl Center for two consecutive games, starting with a Tuesday night conference clash with Purdue.
Wisconsin (15-10 overall, 8-6 Big Ten) used a huge second half to pull away from Nebraska in an 81-64 win in Lincoln on Saturday. Brad Davison led the way with 30 points, tying a career-high in that category while also matching the program record for made three-pointers in a single game with eight.
Purdue (14-12, 7-8) has won just three of 10 contests away from Mackey Arena this year and comes to Madison on a two-game losing streak.
Earlier this season, the Boilermakers trounced the Badgers on the glass, dominating 42-16 in the rebounding category on way to a 70-51 win in West Lafayette. Can UW turn the tide against Trevion Williams and Purdue this week?
AllBadgers.com presents all the info you need to catch the game -- whether watching on TV, listening on the radio or streaming on various devices -- plus projected starters and our game previews!
How to Watch
- Teams: Purdue Boilermakers vs. Wisconsin Badgers
- Date: Tuesday, Feb. 18
- Time: 6 p.m. CT
- Where: Kohl Center in Madison, Wis.
- Television: ESPN with Dan Shulman on play-by-play duties, Dan Dakich as analyst and Molly McGrath as the sideline reporter
- Radio: Badger Radio Network with Matt Lepay doing the play-by-play and Mike Lucas providing analyst work
- Streaming (listen): iHeartRadio app; SiriusXM 385
- Per Action Network (as of Feb. 17): Wisconsin (-4)
Game Previews on AllBadgers.com
Eric Hunter, Jr.