Around the Sports Illustrated College Network: July 12
What, it's already nearing mid-July? With a lot that went down pertaining to college athletics this past week, AllBadgers.com wanted to highlight some of the other team channels that make up the Sports Illustrated network.
From the Big Ten to the SEC, ACC and Big 12, be sure to check out some of these articles from the past week that were submitted by the sites' publishers.
We will start nationally with the main Sports Illustrated brand, then go around the Big Ten Conference and continue to branch out from there.
There certainly was a lot of news this week.
The dynamic duo of Ross Dellenger and Pat Forde continue to dish out some great college-based content:
- Dellenger: Conference-Only Power 5 Schedules Come at a Steep Price to Group of Five Schools
- Forde: 2020 College Football Season Deconstruction Project Has Begun
- Dellenger and Forde: 'We’re Definitely Heading the Wrong Way': As Virus Cases Spike, Hurdles to a College Football Season Mount
- Forde: Black Coaches Are Working Together Like Never Before. Now They Should Feel the Freedom to Speak Out.
- Age & Preexisting Conditions Are Forcing New COVID-19 Safety Tactics For College Football Coaches
- Analysis: Big Ten’s Conference-Only Schedule Plan May Hit Illinois Football The Hardest
- Like Father, Like Son: Josh Kreutz, Son Of Six-Time NFL Pro Bowler, Commits To Lovie Smith’s Illini
- Seeing Red: Red Scare Eliminates House Of Paign From TBT 2020
- Steve Francis on biggest career what-if, Maryland no longer being in the ACC, Mark Turgeon and more
- Why Towson Should be Added Back to Maryland's 2020 Schedule
- Maryland Suspends Voluntary Workouts After Nine Positive COVID-19 Cases
- Maryland Basketball Recruiting Round-Up: Ben Stanley Chase, Aussie offers, Big-Time Statement
- Decision Day for DeMatha Four-Star Linebacker Greg Penn
- Ranking Maryland's Football Recruiting Needs
From Wolverine Digest:
- Five Questions We're Asking About Michigan's Big Ten-Only Schedule
- THE Game In September? Anything Is Possible In 2020
From Buckeyes Now:
- Ohio State Football Pauses Voluntary Workouts After Latest Coronavirus Test Results
- Ohio State Athletic Director Gene Smith is "Very Concerned" About Playing this Fall
- The Penn State Week in Review
- Why Penn State's Jonathan Sutherland Kept the Letter
- Why Penn State is Unlikely to Follow Stanford in Cutting Sports
- 'This is the best path forward'
Well, of course we'll pub the work here at AllBadgers.com. Here are a few from the week that was:
- 2022 Prospect Braelon Allen on Top 6 Schools, Relationship with Wisconsin
- Quick Update on Wisconsin's COVID-19 Testing Results
- Barry Alvarez on Big Ten Conference-Only Schedule, Camp Randall Stadium Experience in Letter to Wisconsin Donors and Season Ticket Holders
From Around the Rest of the College Athletic Landscape
- From AllGators.com's Demetrius Harvey: Florida's Anthony Richardson Is the 'Whole Package' Says QB Coach Denny Thompson
- From LSU Country's Glen West: What Are the Contingency Plans If LSU Football’s Season Can’t Start on Time?
- From Louisville Report's Matt McGavic: Where Louisville Football's Offense Needs The Most Improvement
- Summer League Helping Murr Prepare For Return to Wolfpack
- Ruffin McNeill's Biggest Asset to NC State: Himself
- McNeill's Role: Steady Doeren's 'Three-Legged Stool'
- Who's in Your All-Time NC State Hoop Starting Five?
- How NC State Might Fit Into Possible ACC Schedule Scenarios
- Will Harmon and Gilliam, Friends Since Fifth Grade, Live Out Their FBS Dreams as Sooner Teammates?
- Sooner Target Derrick LeBlanc Talks Basketball Background, Lincoln Riley's Prestige
- Lincoln Riley: Who Could Play Both Ways if Needed?
- Time for Caleb Williams to Get Busy — Recruiting More Stars Like Him
- From Pokes Report's Zach Lancaster: Cade Cunningham Chose Oklahoma State for Family and Relationships
- Lane Kiffin and Co. Have a Type on the Recruiting Front
- Breaking Down My Personal Preseason All-SEC Ballot