Wisconsin Offers 2021 WR Skyler Bell
On Wednesday, Wisconsin appeared to continue to extend its net in hopes of recruiting a wide receiver for its 2021 class.
Skyler Bell announced on Wednesday evening that he received an offer from the Badgers. 247Sports and Rivals both designate the Watertown, Ct. (The Taft School), native as a three-star prospect. The latter recruiting service reports 14 offers for Bell, and on April 6, he announced his top six programs of Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech, Northwestern, Iowa, Rutgers and Wake Forest.
Bell's junior Hudl film notes he caught 36 passes for 549 yards with eight receiving touchdowns. He also accumulated 316 kickoff return yards.
Wisconsin currently holds 10 commitments for the class of 2021, but none are projected to play wide receiver at the next level. Recently, Kansas City, Mo. (Park Hill), native Jaylin Noel trimmed his list of six top schools from February -- which included UW -- down to two in Iowa State and Nebraska.
More Recruiting Coverage from AllBadgers.com
- 2021 OL Nolan Rucci Talks Top 9 Programs, Wisconsin
- Future Badger Breakdown: 2021 RB Antwan Roberts
- "The Time was Right" for 2021 RB Antwan Roberts to Commit to Wisconsin
- 2021 OLB T.J. Bollers on Relationship with Wisconsin
- 2021 Standout T.J. Bollers Discusses Top 6 Programs
- 2021 TE Jack Pugh Lists Wisconsin Among Top 6 Offers
- 2021 OLB Darryl Peterson Breaks Down Top 3 Programs, Including Wisconsin
- 2021 DL Mike Jarvis on Wisconsin, Nebraska Offers