by Margo Weber
EDMONTON – Last night was a good one for those that like a party, but the gist amongst the crowd was that tonight, the final night, will be the big one. Can’t wait!
Here’s some fun things you would have heard and seen if you were at the Patch last night…
• TSN talkie Ray Turnbull confirmed his departure from TV after this year, to much resounding boos from the audience. He also confirmed his homosexual relationship with Tiger Woods.
• Kari MacLean from Team Krista McCarville had a steady line-up of males waiting to talk to her.
• Kevin Koe’s wife, Carla, walked up to Wayne Middaugh and said “Wayne, I could have made those two shots with my hiking boots on.”
• Susan O’Connor of Team Cheryl Bernard promised to be the ‘drunkest girl in the patch’ after their final game tonight, regardless of outcome.
• The rest of Jason Gunnlaugson’s team wanting to get in on autographing some boobs (heavily censored photo above).
• A re-cap on the big screen from the night before when Middaugh third Jonathan Mead danced around in undershorts (his) and a black bra (some else's).
Patch it up, folks! It’s always a party!