Here we are, back again, with the 52nd season of the world authority on the sport of curling.
The Curling News is the granddaddy of this blog, the monthly newsprint edition, and it is chock full of stuff you don’t see here.
Like our monthly TV Guide, which lists all the great curling action available on your TV screen – even local Super Leagues in cities like Brandon and Regina.
And fantastic curling writers like Calgary’s Larry Wood and our resident Canadian-in-Switzerland, Rodger Schmidt.
And fantastic curling writers who also throw a mean competitive stone on the ice, like defending world champion Jill Officer and Halifax’s Teri Lake.
Don’t delay, subscribe today.
Our website subscription page is located here.
In this issue:
• A summary of all the summer curling hijinks
• The first look at the Brazilians
• They Said It starring Michael J. Fox, Brad Gushue, NBA coach Phil Jackson and more!
• Larry Wood challenges your powers of observation
• More Zombie Curling! Yarragharagh!
• Team Glenn Howard rocks inaugural Fantasy Camp
• Thompson returns with the Eversharp blade
• Jill Officer on set: Lights! Camera! Action!
• The Dominion launches the Canadian Club Championship
• Capital One Star of the Future: Mike McEwen
• Teri Lake reviews Curling Etcetera
• Shannon Kleibrink on a roll
• Masters of Curling preview
• The Curling News TV Guide for November/December
• Rodger Schmidt says the future is in Europe, not Asia